Friday, November 20, 2009



Tender Age



World is soo beautiful,
Life is so meaningful.

Green lushes all around,
along with relatives standing by my round.

Friends became that part,
Who, gave my life a kick start.

Teasing and whistling all I had done,
I am a girl with full life and fun.

Sunny days with beautiful mornings,
College life gave me beautiful evenings.

Parties, picnics and hangouts are full on;
Along with a streak of pain which knocked my head on.

I closed my eyes for asking a boon,
And found myself in a gloomy room.

Hopes changed to despair;
And pain seems to be un-repaired.

The smell of hospital suffocated me,
Family & Friends are those who lifted me.

Days passed, months passed;
Only thing on my lips was a prayer.

I am not worried as I‘ll leave off;
I am worried for them as they going to loose me.

But the God was still in dilemma;
watching the video-“My Life” in cinema.

He then came one day in my dreams,
Kept his hand on my head saying-“Get your goals with all your means”

I got up next morning to found myself the luckiest person,
whose mind, body and soul had changed to a new version.

Fun, love beauty again captured my life,
Along with family & friends who, are supporting system of my life.

Thanks to all of them for keeping patience,
and spreading a new, sweet and fresh fragrance.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm.. hm good good... samaj ni padi but sari hati poem!! :p pachi meaning pan samjavje!! :D

    keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah :))
    thodu dhyaan thi vaanch to badhi samaj padshe :P

    ReplyDelete